consists one of the most completed opening systems which can serve a wide range of different needs with satisfied performances.
- Basic depth of system 45 mm
- Great diversity of designs regarding the windows and doors’ appearance
- Big variety of profiles which can be used according to the required typology and construction solution
- Glass thickness up to 26mm and sash weight up to 130kg
- The system has also special chamber profiles with intensive curved design in order to simulate in appearance with the timber windows (wood effect).
M9660 is a hinged thermal-break system that ensures quality and economical constructions for a plenty of typologies with outstanding performances and satisfying thermal insulation. Ideal for renovations, combining safety and functionality without requiring high investment costs.
- Basic depth of system 56 mm
- Thermal insulation with fiberglass reinforced polyamides of 24mm width with Uf values from 1,8 up to 2,5 W/m2K
- Glazing from 20 up to 47 mm and sash weight up to 130 Kg
- Possibility to combine the system both with European or PVC groove hardware for a higher security level
- Sound reduction certified by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Certified by IFT Rosenheim.
M11500 is a complete system for windows, doors, as well as for entrance doors with a high level of thermal insulation. Thanks to the vast range of profiles, the system can create all kind of typologies regarding hinged frames and offers the following advantages:
- Variety of designs (softline, flat, inclined, classic) so as to create any kind of typology
- Uses a concealed sash for more natural lighting
- Tilt & turn windows not only with the standard 11mm European groove, but also with the 16 mm PVC groove for WK3 anti burglar protection
- Creates any kind of entrance doors
- Creates horizontal or vertical pivot windows and casement doors
- Giving alternatives to every need of architectural design.
is tilt and turn opening system with thermal break which exclusively combines with stainless steel (PVC groove) hardware. This system offers satisfying thermal insulation and enhanced security level.
- Basic depth of system 62.5mm
- Stainless steel mechanism of 16mm with security locking bolts (mushroom shape) can be easily installed with valuable time savings
- Special reinforcement in the frame profiles for screwing and supporting the hinges
- Appropriate distance of 4mm between the sash and the frame for continuous application of sealing gaskets even behind the hinges
- Glass reinforced polyamide (24mm in the frames and 20mm in the sashes) which offers increased thermal insulation (Uf =2,7-3,0 W/m2K)
- Glass thickness up to 44mm and sash weight up to 130kg