M9200 is a non insulated sliding system with curved shape.
- 38 mm sash width
- Supports single or double glazing up to 20 mm thickness and sash weight up to 120 kg
- Suitable for any typology of sliding doors and windows which can also be combined with sliding shutters or/and fly screens
- Stainless steel rails offering smooth and easy scrolling of the sashes
- Two points locking hardware for a higher security level.
is a new approach in sliding systems in full accordance with the modern architectural trends for soft and straight lines and considerably less visible aluminium frame. High levels of thermal insulation combined with a great variety of innovative design solutions, make S350 the ideal solution for building modern residences as well as for frames replacements.
- Innovative design and minimal aesthetics
- Soft, straight lines and up to 50% reduction of the visible aluminium frame
- Profile sturdiness and strength that easily cover the most demanding customers’ requirements
- Undoubted construction flexibility and ease
- High level of thermal insulation and outstanding quality
- Unique performance in water/air tightness in its category
- Ideal solution for frames replacements.
S450 is a very versatile thermal brake system for simple SLIDING or LIFT-SIDING doors or windows with:
- 45mm width of sash
- Stainless steel rails for smooth and easy scrolling
- Hight efficiency brushes (tri-fin) for sealing simple sliding constructions
- Lift-Sliding sash up to 150kg with aluminium hardware
- Regular sliding for 150 kgs sash
- High thermal insulation
- Suitable for any typology of sliding constructions, even pocket doors
- Combination with sliding shutters and/ or sliding fly screens
- Optional higher security level by using multi locking hardware.